My Blog List

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Next New Thing



Today we use our tablets, phone, iPad or any other hardware to access the internet and it has helped evolve new media at a faster pace. The constant change makes it hard to define new media thus also unpredictable.  But there is one video that I saw ( posted above) that blew my mind and showed different possibilities of what the "Next New Thing" can be.  The next new thing would be something that can help us incorporate the way humans see/think into mobile devices which I believe will enhance productivity.

By this I mean if there is a way for us not give commands to the computer but something that thinks like us or along with us and both the computer world and our world come together.  As ridiculous as it sounds, the possibility of this coming true is possible.  This will not only speed up the process of innovation but also change our lifestyle completely and make this world a different planet.


2 comments:

  1. Wow it's crazy how thin this product is despite the great features on it. I think if they start making this product, this will be the best selling product in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something like that is actually insane... I actually got a little goosebumps watching that video. Should something like that be released in the upcoming future it would change everything

    ReplyDelete